Confidence Coaching Application for
cochlear implant recipients
What is confidence coaching?
Confidence coaching helps anyone who feels held back or stuck by their lack of self-esteem, shyness, limiting beliefs and fear. Confidence coaching will help you to “reprogram” these areas, improve your self-acceptance and overall feelings about yourself to empower you to achieve your full potential in all areas of your life.
If you’re lacking self-belief and confidence you may feel:
- uneasy and shy; you don’t share your true desires
- uncertain of what you want and who you are
- a sense of worthlessness
- negative thoughts about your abilities and yourself in general
- you are unable to enjoy and relax in situations that you’d like to
- as if you haven’t got a sense of direction in life
- you’re often comparing yourself to others and a ‘people pleaser’
- unlikely to speak up or stand up for yourself
This confidence coaching opportunity is for you if:
- You are ready to make a change in your life
- You are ready to let go of old patterns, beliefs and habits that no longer serve you
- You are committed to showing up every week, for 16 weeks, and doing “homework” in between sessions
- You are ready to invest $250 in yourself for this 4-month program (a $3600 value)
- You are ready to step into your full potential & embrace your authentic self
Angela Irwin has been a cochlear implant recipient since 1997. She has first-hand experience with the process of reprogramming low self-esteem and confidence. She has done it herself and is committed to helping others do the same.
As a confidence coach, she has extensive experience in delivering results for her clients in supporting them to thrive in all areas of life.
She empowers her clients to embrace their unique gifts with the mantra:
Be You, Be Bold, No Limits!